Monday, July 18, 2011

Practice, practice and other fun stuff

I recently participated in a fashion show in Boothbay Harbor!  Boothbay in Bloom, with Mrs. Cumberland, Nikki Cullen.  We rode together from Falmouth to Boothbay, which was fun in and of itself!  We had never met and by the next day I felt like we were soul sisters!  We had two nights, the first being a practice and the second being the fashion show.  It was such a great experience.  To get in front of a crowd and do some walking, turning and some quick changes!  I am glad we did it together and got some experience (though she looked pretty good ;)  I'm looking forward to many more of those experiences!

I had my headshots done with Amy True at Amy True Photography!  What an amazing experience!  Four outfit changes and lots of smiles later, we had 128 poses to go through!  It was tough to pick!  I can't wait to share my favorites!!  If you are interested in family pictures, newborn baby photo shoots, senior pictures, or headshots!  Please don't hesitate to contact Amy, you can find her on Facebook at Amy True Photography or her website www.amytruephotography.com .  She has such an amazing personality and smile, you can't help but have a great shoot :)

Finally, I am really excited about a few new sponsors!  Thanks so much to Gorham Savings Bank, R.J. Grondin and Son's, Gorham House of Pizza and Moody's Collision Center's, I can't do this without the help of my sponsors!  I am looking forward to getting out into the community and doing appearances, so if you would like to have me at your place of business or your non-profit function, please contact me and let me know!!!  I am happy to represent Gorham!  As I've said before, it's such a great town!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment